Neglected Sky Neglected Sky

hmm

good message..but now im proud i live in the country helping destroy the world more than anywhere else. (favorite postyal service song) ^^ BURN POINTLESS WORLD BURN

Mr Shibby 5 "Dodgeball" Mr Shibby 5 "Dodgeball"

it was ok

but as soon as u turned it into a dbz rip off it was the gayest thing ever. wait whats this, the pixies!? pffft +5 points good job pxies boosted you up 5 points.

CT: Fall of Guardia Part1 CT: Fall of Guardia Part1

it was ok

pretty slow and i couldnt finish it..got too boring

Vinstigator responds:

All your "reviews" are basically one liners. At least review the fuckin' movie.

Radioactive Snakes...Mars Radioactive Snakes...Mars

good

but controls suck

Exmortis Exmortis

cool

i cant figure out the end puzzle and i dashed for it on 1 try but uhh yeah.just stuck at the end

Silhouette - Game Silhouette - Game

hmm

more tedious and annoying than fun

After Dark After Dark

o.O

sorry all i could hear on that was a bad techno beat
guitar sounded like a wind effect or something

BuryYourFace responds:

hah, pretty old shit man, After Dark and Dark Aura were my very first attempts at recording. But it's ok though, I don't give a shit whatcha think ;) I used to think it was the SHIT... Unfortunatly I do shreds/covers/gigs :( heh, put em in the wrong genre too, couldve sworn it said "TECHNO".... Fucking brutal. Jarryd, Damnit CH is taking too long to DL, send me the bish as a MPEG.

Sick of You Sick of You

ok mr linkin park

not only do you sound like linkin park /bad techno but sick of you is the name a of a song by Gwar

Far Too Long Far Too Long

dude

that wasnt hard core....that was shit. you cant sing you cant play guitar...never the less sing AND play guitar.sorry man just sucked